The CESAM certification program is based on the CESAM Pocket Guide and on the "System Architect" and "Enterprise Architect" competencies files.
This is the unique certification in Architecture, which is recognized by the French State (National Directory of Professionnal Certification) and the European Qualification Framework (EQF).
The CESAM "Systems Architect" certification program attests that a person has the skills to effectively implement in business situations methods of enterprise architecture or system architecture, which are key tools for the competitiveness of companies. There are 3 levels of certification attesting to your level of seniority regarding the CESAM methodological framework:
- Level 1 – CESAM Associate
- Level 2 – CESAM Confirmed: leads to a title of « Enterprise Architect » or « System Architect» recognized by the French State (RNCP, level 1) and by Europe (EQF, level 7)
- Level 3 – CESAM Expert
The questions to ask?
- If you start (or want to start) to practice Systems Architecture, then the CESAM Associate level is for you.
- If you have been working on System Architecture or Enterprise Architecture missions for at least 3 years and want to validate your acquired skills (VAE) or specialize and build your expertise, then CESAM Confirmed is the certification that you need.
- If you are an expert in the field of System Architecture or Enterprise Architecture, with more than 15 years of experience and implementation of the CESAM method, then the CESAM Expert level is for you.