Call for Papers for the 9th edition of CSD&M Paris is open!
CSD&M Paris will be held on 18-19 December, 2018
The conference "Complex Systems Design & Management" was created in 2010 in Paris. It has become THE European meeting point for academic and professional people working on complex systems. The conference aims to illustrate how architectural and engineering systems technics and methods can help to model solutions in the major industrial domains.
Attending CSD&M means getting the opportunity to present your works to an international community of peers and experts, whatever your sector of activity and the studied system type.
- Abstract submission: March 30, 2018
- Paper submission: May 18, 2018
- Results announcement: June 22, 2018
- Final version: July 20, 2018
WHAT AND HOW TO SUBMIT?
- Scientific and/or industrial experiences: innovative, methodological, technical results / good practices or professional case studies in the field of architecture and complex systems engineering and management
- Language: English
- 12-page article or presentation (latex, doc, ppt)
- More information about the submission procedure - Click here
- Direct access to the submission site - Click here
The CSDM Program Committee will select the best submissions. Their authors will get a 30-min talk or a place at the poster session. All submissions will be published in the conference proceedings.
You might be interested in:
Download and read the CESAM Pocket Guide. Learn all about System Architecture.More information →
Submit your work, be published and get a presentation to the 9th CSD&M Paris 2018More information →
The 2nd Asia-Pacific conference on Complex Systems Design & Management took place on February 2016 in Singapore. Find information here.More information →