Call for Papers launched for CSD&M Paris and CSD&M Asia 2018!
CESAM Community is pleased to announce the 3rd Asia-Pacific edition of CSD&M (6-7 December, 2018 in Singapore) & the 9th edition of CSD&M Paris (18-19 December, 2018 in Paris, France)
The conference Complex Systems Design & Management is an international 2-day conference dedicated to all academic, industrial and governmental actors working on complex systems modelling and engineering. This major event, which covers the field of complex systems sciences and practices, is already a standard in Europe and has become since 2014 a key place in Asia. The conference aims to illustrate how architectural and engineering systems technics and methods can help to model solutions in the major industrial domains.
Attending CSD&M means getting the opportunity to present your works to an international community of peers and experts, whatever your sector of activity and the studied system type.
- Abstract submission: March 30, 2018
- Paper submission: May 18, 2018
- Results announcement: June 22, 2018 (for CSD&M Paris) and June 25, 2018 (for CSD&M Asia)
- Final version: July 31, 2018
WHAT AND HOW TO SUBMIT?
- Scientific and/or industrial experiences: innovative, methodological, technical results / good practices or professional case studies in the field of architecture and complex systems engineering and management
- Language: English
- 12-page article or presentation (latex, doc, ppt)
CSD&M Paris 2018:
- More information about the submission procedure - Click here
- Direct access to the submission site - Click here
CSD&M Asia 2018:
The CSDM Program Committee will select the best submissions. Their authors will get a 30-min talk or a place at the poster session. All submissions will be published in the conference proceedings.
You might be interested in:
Cette année, CSD&M Paris propose de mettre en avant les startups!More information →
Présentez vos recherches devant la communauté internationaleMore information →
Découvrez les fondamentaux de l'Architecture de SystèmesMore information →