CALL FOR PAPERS
Digital Twin Fundamentals
- Data-driven & stochastic modelling
- Development processes
- Dynamic prediction & projection
- Model-based system engineering
- Simulation based approach & technologies
- Interoperability & standards
Digital Twin Systems and Industrial Applications
- Automation & manufacturing
- Automotive & aerospace
- Industrial logistics
- Smart cities & transportations
- Sustainable development
Submissions must be written in English and have to be submitted through our electronic submission system EasyChair.
- Industrial/governmental (good practices, shared experiences & professional case studies): 12-page Word or 15-slide PPT.
- Academic (innovative, methodological, technical/industrial or scientific results): 12- page Word or Latex.
The program committee reserves the right to redirect presentations towards the appropriate track if needed. Each submission will be subject to two referee reports under the responsability of two different members of the program committee.
Contributions will be accepted either for a 20-minute talk or for a poster workshop.
- Paper Submission Deadline – SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
All authors must submit their papers through our electronic submission system before the deadline. No other submission process will be accepted. They can, as mentionned previously, submit their paper as a 12-page Word or LaTex or in a 15-slide PowerPoint. The maximum number of pages has to be respected.
- Camera ready final paper for publication – NOVEMBER 10, 2023
After the results announcement the OCTOBER 15, 2023, the author of selected papers (i.e. full version of paper selected for a 20-min talk and abstract of paper selected for the Poster Workshop will both be published in the conference proceedings) will be called to re-submit a final version of their paper through EasyChair, mandatorily before NOVEMBER 10, 2023. Please arrange your paper in about 12 pages and re-submit it by special tunnel indicated in result announcement.
All selected papers will be published (as full article for 20-min talk papers & as abstract for poster papers) in the Springer-Verlag Proceedings and in the bdlp bibliography. Please produce your final version around 12 pages (in respecting reviews comments and the template here (in word format) or the template here (in LaTeX format) then submit also your filled & signed agreement via your existing account of EasyChair DTD&O.