International forum on Digital Twins Design & Operation (DTD&O)
Paris – December 14, 2023
Exploring the potential of systems digital twins in industrial process lifecycle management.
The “International Forum on Digital Twins Design & Operations“ is an upcoming event that aims to explore the potential of system digital twins in complex industrial process modeling and simulation.
This forum will bring together experts, researchers, and industry leaders from around the world to share their insights, experiences, and knowledge on digital twin solutions. The event will provide a unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in digital twin design and operation, including the challenges and opportunities of creating and managing digital twins in different industrial sectors.
Attendees can expect to engage in thought-provoking discussions, interactive sessions, and networking opportunities with peers and experts in the field.
The forum promises to be a valuable platform for exploring the future of digital twin technology and its potential to revolutionize complex industrial processes.
As industries continue to evolve and become more complex, it is becoming increasingly important to leverage advanced technologies and tools to optimize operations. Digital twins, which are virtual replicas of physical systems or functional processes, offer a powerful solution to this challenge, enabling industries to simulate, monitor, and optimize their processes in real-time. By combining digital twins with systemic thinking, a holistic approach to problem-solving that takes into account the interconnectedness of all system components, industries can gain deeper insights into their operations and optimize them for maximum efficiency and productivity.
At our forum specifically focused on digital twins and systemic thinking in industry, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from leading experts in digital twins, systemic thinking, industrial product and processes modeling & simulation, and enterprise architecture approach.
- Discover the latest tools and technologies for industrial process strategic planning & operational optimization.
- Network with industry professionals and researchers.
- Explore papers, case studies and real-world applications of digital twins, industrial product and processes modeling & simulation.
A one-day event exploring the latest innovations in digital twin for industrial processes strategic planning & operational optimization.
Abdelkrim Doufene (Chairman of the conference), Programmes & Strategy Director | IRT SystemX
Christophe Devillers, VP Digital Transformation Engineering 4.0 | Safran
Amira Ben Hamida, Senior R&I Program Coordinator, R&D Manager | IRT SystemX
Emmanuelle Abisset-Chavanne, Professor | ENSAM, campus de Bordeaux / I2M
Gabriel Mesquida-Masana, Chief Product Owner ATM Twin, Airspace Mobility Solutions | Thales
Amitkumar Sawant, Future Offer Sr. Marketing Leader, Global Solutions Architect - Industry BU (India) | Schneider Electric
Pierre-Jean Riviere, Digital Twin Solutions Leader | Airbus
François Sanson, Head of Modelling, Optimization and Data Analysis | Lhyfe
Christophe Mouton, Expert normalisation CAO 3D, PLM, BIM, Web3D et visualisation | EDF/AFNOR
Charles Luzzato, Director of Industrial Equipment, Industry Processes SIMULIA | Dassault Systemes
Chetra Mang, Senior Research Engineer | IRT SystemX & Grégory Jardon, Data Scientist | GRTgaz
Heinrich Wagner, Scientific Assistant | University of Applied Sciences Munich
Jean-Michel Ghidaglia, CEO | deepika.ai & Professor | UM6P
Daniel Krob, CEO | Systemic Intelligence
- Riccardo Cocci, AssystemParametric Virtual Model: a Digital Framework for Parametric Design Empowered by Artificial Intelligence Requirement Engineering
- Alexandre Aumaire, Capgemini EngineeringMBSE for Digital Twins
- Dimitri Renard, UFR Sciences Exactes et Naturelles, Université de ReimsUnified data collect for Digital Twin
Organizing & Program Committee
24 Rue Quentin-Bauchart, 75008 Paris
– Line 1: George V station
– Line 9: Franklin D. Roosevelt station
– Line A: Charles de Gaulle – Étoile station
– Indigo Pierre Charron Champs-Élysées
– Interparking Berri Champs-Élysées